Family assistance office
This service supports people that need help with personal care, home caring and for managing or handling of daily activities to whom is undertaking the journey of becoming a family assistant offering family support. In particular it aims to support whomever is in search of assistance for themselves, or the assistance of a disabled family member, elderly and minors.
For those who would like more information and / or need advice regarding the presentation of the application for registration in the Territorial Register of Family Assistants (caregivers) it is possible to meet the social worker during the following offices:
- tuesday, from 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm in Cedegolo at the Town Hall;
- wednesday, from 09.00 to 13.00 and from 14.00 to 17.30 in Breno at the headquarters of the Territorial Agency for Personal Services in Piazza Tassara, 4;
- thursday, from 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm in Edolo at the headquarters of the Territorial Services for the Person in Via Marconi, 59;
The service is in support of people available to work as Family Assistants (caregivers) and provides:
- information for registration in the Territorial Register of Family Assistants;
- information about the regional training courses for Family Assistant;
- assistance in identifying the person / family who needs the family assistance service;
- information on the subjects competent for the help in the handling of the practices for the assumption or regularization of the contract (eg: information about the domestic work contract, release of the prior expenditure, preparation of recruitment practices, active prevention elements concerning the protection of health both of the worker both of the client, tax management of the employment relationship, etc.).